Max Payne 3 Details – High Res Scans
June 14, 2009 at 2:50 am by Ruibo
Max payne has changed quite a bit since the last sequel back in 2003. The new issue of Game Informer has 10 pages of details on the hot upcoming sequel, some things of interest are listed below:
- In addition to being bald and bearded, Max is addicted to pain killers.
- That pain killer addiction will affect gameplay.
- The game is set in Sao Paolo, Brazil, with battles in “urban ghetto” locales.
- “Fully destructible environments” and a cover system are in.
- There will also be some “day and night cycles.”
- Bullet Time is now “more visceral and ultra-violent.”
- Online multiplayer is in, but no details.
- Powered by Rockstar’s RAGE technology (seen in Grand Theft Auto 4)
- Release is set for winter of 2009 for PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
Check out the scans below for story and more details.