More New Zelda Wii Rumors
May 28, 2010 at 2:07 pm by srfto
Nintendo’s upcoming Zelda title for the Wii has everybody wondering what new features will they bring to the table this time around. A site 2ch seem to got the inside info on the new Zelda Wii title and judging by their track record on rumors, they might just be right on these new details for the game.
Still, keep in mind that all these info are just rumors and we will just have to wait until Nintendo or a credible source from the developers to confirm all these features that 2ch list.
- Link will be replacing the bow and arrow with a crossbow.
- Game is all but finished. Putting on final touches.
- There will be a playable demo at E3.
- Time travel does occur and it happens through the use of a new blade. (not the master sword)
- Link’s hometown is much bigger than in previous titles.
- There will be several “Majora’s Mask” esque sidequests.
- Character interaction will be more involving than in any previous title.
- The dungeon field dungeon method is changed, and one of the changes confirms a straight dungeon to dungeon portion of the game.
- The current name of the girl in the picture is Adelle.
- Combat is extremely fluent and innovative. No previous Wii title can give you a good example of it’s unique style.
- The game relies heavily on sword combat versus other items.
- There will be less items, but they will be used more frequently.
- There will be another main weapon added for an alternative combat style.
- The game will feature significant portions of flight.
What do you guys think of this list? I’m definitely interested in the combat and the time travel. Present Link with dual pistols and a 2 wheeler named Epona.