The Coolest PC Game Gun Mod
June 20, 2009 at 2:30 am by Ruibo
Get ready to ejaculate as you feast your eyes on this new mod known as the PC VR Game Gun. You can now get your lazy a** off the couch and get in some real live action. Can you say, real life video game simulation? Perhaps Project Natal and Nintendo can learn a thing or two here.
Some features include low-cost, dual-axis miniature rate gyroscope that is fully self-contained for easy integration into human input devices such as the PC VR Gamegun. A unique electromagnetic transducer design and a single etched beam structure utilize the Coriolis effect to sense rotation in two axes simultaneously. Operating between 2.3 and 3.6 volts. 1K of available EEPROM storage on board. Low drift.
Full Motion Tracking – Move the gun and it moves the mouse.
- 7″ Widescreen Active Matrix TFT Display
- Sleek, Stealth Design
- Emulates as a Windows Mouse 100% compatible
- Built-in Game pad 3 triggers and dual axis no drivers
- High-Quality Black Finish with Black Shroud
- High Dot Resolution: 1440 (H) x 234 (V)
- 3 Selectable Screen Modes (Full, Wide, Normal)
- Wireless Remote Control with Front Panel Controls
- On Screen Display (OSD)
- Power Supply: 12 VDC
- Standard RCA Composite Video Input (NTSC only)
- Dimensions: 5″ H x 9″ W x 0.7″ D
- Plug ‘n play USB, no special drivers or software needed
Check out the video below for more details.
If you’re interested in picking up one of these bad boys, check out blackhall.net.
Update: The wireless version.